Thursday, June 22, 2017

Welcome

So I've decided to reactive my old blog in order to get my ideas down somewhere and hopefully inspire others for ideas.  I'm currently obsessed with Open Legend.  Its a RPG system where flavor is everything http://www.openlegendrpg.com

There are 2 projects I am working on for it because they wont shut up until I get them done.

PokemonOL - Is a Pokemon RPG based upon the cartoon classic Pokemon.  For simplicities sake I'm only using Pokemon Red which contains 150 Pokemon, which will be fun to convert!!

Beginners Box OL - Inspired by the Pathfinder Beginner Box, I plan on using a handful of Generic characters with 3 settings: Classic Fantasy (think Dungeons and Dragons), Cyberpunk (Interface Zero) & Off the wall crazy post-apocalyptic (Gamma World).  The trick will be that each characters stats will be the same, just the equipment and actions will be different.


Peace out Nerds

No comments:

Post a Comment